Thursday, 6 September 2012

Hello!!

Hello, this is my very first Blog post. My name is Lisa, and I am a compulsive knitter! I have been knitting these bears for a couple of years for friends and family, and decided, (after a lot of prompting and pushing) I would make them available for everyone. I've included some pictures. They are made with my own pattern, in wool that I spin at home on my wheel. The whole process is very therapeutic and exciting- it is lovely to see a different character taking shape. If you would like one, please post a comment, or have a look in Ball and Byrne in Smith Street, Warwick, where there are 3 sitting on the shelves there! I am very happy to post them overseas, so let me know and I'll get a price from the post office.

This is Tweed. He is a mix of creamy white wool and grey spun together. He is wearing a very cool brown wool hoody. He has a very friendly embroidered face!









This lovely fella is Mulder! He is named after the fabulous Mulder form X-Files of course, due to his alien- green colour! Mulder has an embroidered face and is a little thoughtful I think!








Please meet Blackberry- not named after the phone, but the fruit! Blackberry already has a new home which she goes to on Sunday- she is a gift for my daughter's friend, but Blackberry, who is such a cutie, deserves a place on here too!







Finally, say hello to Crumble. Crumble definately has a mischevious face! He is in a gorgeous Teal hoodie, and is spending a while in Ball and Byrne, a lovely shop in Warwick on Smith Street, waiting for someone to take him home!







Waiting for his hoodie to be finished, is David- named after our milkman because of his lovely rich creamy colour!
Speak soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment